Lorraine Palisi – Licensed Esthetician
Conveniently located in two Port Richey locations
Natural Botanical Skincare – Experience a Botanical line for every ethnicity, age, gender, and condition that’s very hydrating, moisturizing, rejuvenating and balancing for the skin. A pampering session fit for a King or Queen. Facials help maintain the health of the skin and certain skin conditions
- Facials – Helps maintain the health of the skin and certain skin conditions
- Microdermabrasion – A noninvasive form of exfoliation that targets specific needs like anti-aging, blemishes, scars, age spots, uneven skin tones and more.
- Chemical Exfoliation – Is a fundamental part of corrective skincare treatments that cause exfoliation in a controlled manner.
- Acne Treatment – Keeping skin healthy, balanced, hydrated. Help calm and repair damaged skin.
- Spray Tans – Change the Way You Think About the Sun – A portable spray tanning system developed by a dermatologist and a melanoma survivor. No orange color or streaking with a great smell. The safest way to tan and avoid skin cancer, wrinkles and sun damage. Get That Special Glow & Go
- Gentleman’s Special – Come Relax and Enjoy a treatment designed for needs of men’s skincare. Help your skin take back that weathered look and embrace healthier, smoother skin. An overhaul of the best kind.
- Concierge Esthetics Available – Call for pricing
Relaxing Facial. All your expected basics. Cleanse, Exfoliate, Massage, Masque, Finish
Premier Euro Facial
European facial plus hot towel massage, treatment on the hands and feet
Deluxe Euro Facial
Premier Euro Facial with double cleansing and double masque for added hydration
3 Layer Peel
A deep exfoliation treatment that renews and revives your skin with a peel treatment followed by a soothing masque and finish moisturizer
Skin resurfacing with a deep exfoliation using microcrystals. It reduces appearance of acne scars, fine lines, excessive sun damage
Express / Lunchtime Facial
Great hydrating facial on the go. A minim euro facial that will have you in and out in no time
A great relaxing and therapeutic facial formulated for men’s skin care needs
Benefits of Facials & Facial Massage
- Relaxes the client and facial muscles
- Stimulates blood and lymphatic circulation
- Improves overall metabolism and activates sluggish skin
- Helps muscle tone
- Helps cleanse the skin of impurities and softens sebum (oil)
- Helps slough off dead skin cells
- Reduce puffiness and sinus congestion
- Helps product absorption
- Relieves muscle tension and pain
- Provides a sense of physical and psychological well-being
Start thinking of facials as preventative care for your skin. It is never too late to rejuvenate, hydrate and moisturize your skin.
Let me lead you on a path to healthier skin
Lorraine Palisi moved to Florida, from New York, in the summer of 1988. She worked in the medical field for 24 years but knew there had to be more out there than just that. After attending the Florida College of Natural Health in 2012, Lorraine turned a dream into reality and started her own skincare practice, Raindrop Skin. With encouragement from her husband and family, her practice began to grow. Certified in European facialing, microdermabrasion, chemical peeling, and other luxurious skincare applications, Lorraine has a deep interest in helping others properly care for their skin. In her free time, Lorraine enjoys time with her family and is an animal enthusiast. Grateful for the opportunities she’s been given, and a strong support system, Lorraine is eager to help you discover the best version of your skin there is!